07-UP DODGE RAM 2500 3500 68RFE TORQUE CONVERTER HEAVY HAULER UPGRAGE BY NAPC
We accept payment by Paypal
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to ship your item to you sooner!
Your order will be dispatched within 1 working day of receiving payment (Monday-Friday) Most orders before noon will ship same day.
In the very unlikely event that your item is lost or damaged during post, then WE are responsible and will issue either a full refund or replacement.
f you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
THIS TORQUE CONVERTER CAM OFF A COLLISION TRUCK. TRANSMISSION AND TORQUE CONVERTER WERE SPOTLESS AND VARIOUS UPGRADES WERE INSTALLED.
THE TORQUE CONVERTER WAS REBUILT BY NAPC WITH A HEAVY HAULER PACKAGE
68RFEEnhanced design features include:
- Fully-machined, forged piston and custom damper rivets won’t bend under extreme lockup pressure.
- Piston is tested and proven to withstand bending up to 400 psi.
- Spring end caps limit how far springs compress under load to prevent breakage.
- Increased oil flow improves cooling and lubrication of clutch plates.
- Patented piston/damper assembly absorbs up to 1,250 ft-lbs. of torque. That’s nearly twice the stock capacity of the 68RFE
- Three solid, non-segmented, high-thermal, high-torque capacity friction elements.
- Low-stall stator.